[Coco] FOR REAL! Program listings on the list (now)Color Computer subjects not acceptable on the Color Computer List Group

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 01:05:02 EDT 2008

Nope! Not an option.

This is a Color Computer List for Color Computer Enthusiasts.
Going offline for Color Computer subjects seems the wrong way to go.

Sorry, folks. I won't give up on this subject of  Color Computer subjects
not acceptable on the Color Computer List Group.

Take your politicking and other stuff somewhere else. Leave this list to the
Color Computer .....

or play fair.

 I won't take a back seat to politics, weather, my car's back bumper or the
next door neighbor over a Color Computer Subject.

 This is making my blood boil. Why can't we talk COCO on this list?

George