[Coco] Amazing!

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Sep 1 15:08:15 EDT 2008

Chuck, Bloomy added a two and a half buck tax to each pack of smokes sold in the five boroughs,  That's worse than the tax over here in Jersey.  (Not that I pay taxes on smokes anyway -- boxes of filter tubes, bags of tobacco and a few little machines to stuff the one with the other)  (And that's probably illegal in this state, like having a couple cans of smokeless powder, but I am not going to research every gorram law I'm probably breaking).

I'm less than eight miles from where the World Trade Center used to be.  The smoke plume was very visible from here. (And no, I don't believe the official stories, but I don't believe any of the other stories either) But since I'm from Los Angeles, the collapse (or for that matter the construction) of a skyscraper isn't something I can take seriously.  Hell, I disapprove of and won't go near the towers they built in my hometown.  (Don't like to be showered by hundreds of feet of broken glass when the Earth moves)

Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_

From: Chuck Youse <cyouse at serialtechnologies.com>