[Coco] '68' Micro Journal

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Sun Sep 28 16:47:56 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I just went through a box in my basement.  This can be either a good
or a bad thing.  I today's case I would guess it is a good thing as
the subject of the posting may allude to.

I have in my possession the following issues of '68' Micro Journal.

Volume 1 all issues (1-9), though issues 1-3 are photo copies.
Volume 2 all 12 issues.
Volume 3 all 12 issues.
Volume 4 all 12 issues.
Volume 5 all 12 issues.
Volume 6 all 11 issues, volume 8 was an AUG/SEP issue.
Volume 7 all 12 issues.
Volume 8 all 12 issues.
Volume 9 all 12 issues.
Volume 10 all 12 issues.
Volume 11 issues 1-7, volume 6 was JUN/JUL, volume 7 was AUG/SEP.
Issue 1 from volume 12 indicated '68' Micro Journal did not publish in
OCT/NOV/DEC.
Volume 12 issue 1, volume 1 was JAN/FEB.  (Is this all there was?  If
so I have a complete set of '68' Micro Journal originals, save the
three mentioned previously.

I also currently have found the following issues in duplicate.
Volume 2, issue 10.
Volume 4, issues 3, 4, 7, 8.
Volume 5, issue 1.
Volume 11, issue 6.