[Coco] Greetings

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 23:21:08 EDT 2008

Hi, finally joining the 'new' CoCo list, the irony being that I just
sold my entire collection (which you may have seen from my post on the
Yahoo board a couple weeks back).
I know most of my hardware went to good enthusiast homes.  All I
wanted to do anymore is play the old games occasionally, and most of
those work on the emulators.  Although I must admit, powering
everything back up and playing around last month was a lot of fun.

I was on the original Princeton list back in the 90's.  One day it
just stopped coming (even before the spam shutoff), and I just never
bothered to sign up again.

Sean