[Coco] coco3.com news blocks

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Thu Sep 18 22:18:19 EDT 2008

For those following some of the hottest news headlines, I've now
added the LHC collider news block in the left sidebar which updates
every 30 minutes, and the hurricane conditions and major headline
blocks in the right sidebar.  Also featured in the sidebars is a
Linux news block and a CoCo games block.

Lately I've found myself getting to all the latest news by just going
to my site and scrolling down a tad, and there it all is.  It should
also show the same while you're in chat or the forums.

Have fun.