[Coco] high-density disks

Chuck Youse cyouse at serialtechnologies.com
Thu Sep 18 14:06:38 EDT 2008

Seems I can't find an appropriate density bit for IT.TYP in my 3.5"
high-density floppy disk descriptor.  There's DNS.FM and DNS.MFM - which
are used for single and double density, respectively.  In my case I need
to distinguish between 250KB/s (standard MFM) and high-density
(500KB/s), depending upon the drive attached.  Any ideas folks?  New
DNS.blah for high-density (which I believe is _still_ MFM, technically,
which means we'd have yet-another-misnomer to deal with)?

C.