[Coco] OT: ummmm... OS-9 computer system pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Sun Sep 14 21:20:42 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

With a lot of this CoCo List talking about OS-9, I thought I would
make an off-topic posting with a simple link and vague description to
some OS-9 computer system pr0n.  We are talking about computers here
folks.  The pictures of the systems should speak for themselves.  I
will be posting more photos in the near future, as I will be removing
the cards from the associated busses to take photos.

http://gallery.me.com/ryanjrp#100021

After viewing these photos, some of you may be wondering why I have
been asking about the 64K upgrade instructions for the CoCo 1.
Honestly I can't even begin to come up with a good reason.  Not with
this evidence against me.

More information on these systems will be revealed after the photos
have had a chance to be viewed.

Regards,

Ryan Pritchard
Fun Extends All Basic Life Expectancies