[Coco] Anybody Remember GOSUB International?

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Thu Sep 11 23:41:49 EDT 2008

This spring I found a whole bunch of CoCo cassette stuff at the local
Salvation Army thrift store.  This included 2 years of Chromassette and
two other cassette albums with 12 cassettes each.  There are 4 games
from Spectral Associates, a couple from Aardvark, and three from "GOSUB
International, Wichita, KS."  The GOSUB games are "Space Merchant",
"Warrior", and "Yahtzee".  Each of these has a dot-matrix-printed
cassette label, and the word "master" written on them in felt-tipped
pen.  I live near Wichita, and I'm sure from some of the other
documentation that came with the stuff that this collection of goodies
came from Wichita.

What does anyone remember about "GOSUB International"?  Does anyone else
remember these games?  Suppose these might be the duplication masters?
I don't see any of them mentioned on Boyle's list.

JCE