[Coco] Ike and coco3.com

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Wed Sep 10 23:33:40 EDT 2008

Hurricane Ike is now predicted to rise possibly to a cat 4 beast, and
the new predicted paths come right over coco3.com in East
Texas.  Hopefully by then it will be a tropical storm, but who knows
what the thing will do.  I think the fear won't *completely* kick in
until the eye hits the shore, which it IS going to do.  This area is
also part of tornado alley I'm told.

I'm going to get my kids out of town sometime this weekend for
safety.  But I'll come back and ofcourse UPS will demand that even if
hellfire was falling from the sky WHILE the eye of the hurricane at
100mph was passing over our city, that I *still* be at work ontime
and ready to deliver Next Day Air packages no matter what.

This is going to be very .... interesting, and scary.  Because we're
like a big family here in the CoCo world, I know some of you would
like to hear the daily buzz on this thing as it passes through.