[Coco] [Color Computer] More on Hot Coco scans

David Bush twixt at cstone.net
Thu Sep 4 15:41:39 EDT 2008

> > You can also upload them to rapidshare.de and post the links.

> If anyone has a reliable method for downloading a batch of files from
> RapidShare, would they please post the solution?

>From the main RapidShare web page is a FAQ link, where they say:
"Right now we have tested the following programs successfully:
GetRight, FlashGet, GoZilla and IDM."

Also you might try the Firefox add-on OpenDownload. You could even
email RapidShare at webmaster at rapidshare.de

If you could provide an example URL that you tried to download, I
could try to download it too, and see if any of my suggestions work.