[Coco] Gustuv

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Sep 1 22:41:24 EDT 2008

At 10:21 AM 8/31/2008, you wrote:
>I live up here in East Dallas and even we are getting prepared.
>Track is to come right near us. Enough energy will be left in the
>storm to create a lot of rain and flooding up here. The CAP
>squadrons have plans in effect to move all our airplanes north to
>Oklahoma. All the RACES and Ham Radio club are getting ready to
>support the storm.
>

>John Donaldson

John, I was in the Dallas area for the past 2 days  (Plano, Grand
Prairie, Arlington and everywhere else).  I took the kids on a
weekend getaway, starting out in Plano just for the heck of it so we
could park and then ride the Dart train all the southward to the
Dallas Zoo.  That was mainly for the kids to experience a train ride
that went underground and under Dallas like a subway once.  That
night we drove to near 6 Flags on Hwy 360 and shacked at a nearby
hotel but the next morning I decided to ditch the 6 Flags idea due to
it being a holiday Plus the La evacuees being heavy in the area.  We
instead went to Ripley's Believe It or Not and came back earlier
since I didn't know what I-20 would be like under the weather situation.