[Coco] [coco] Okidata ML 172 on my coco

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Sep 1 12:30:43 EDT 2008

From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net>
> On Saturday 30 August 2008, Jim Hickle wrote:
> >--- On Sat, 8/30/08, George Ramsower <georgeramsower at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> I can't find the manual on this ML 172 printer.
> >
> >According to Okidata:
> >If you are using the ML 172 the IBM Graphics printer driver should be used
> > with this printer. The ML 172 was manufactured in only the IBM compatable
> > version.
> >
> >Go here: http://my.okidata.com/PP-ML172.nsf?opendatabase
> >Click on "Knowledge Base" for the user manual.
> >(Clicking on "Manuals" just gives Material Safety Data Sheets for ribbons.

> >In case you get poked in the eye with a ribbon, I guess.)
> >
> First, we kill all the lawyers...  So says William Shakespear. :)

Nah, one his characters (in his bio on Henry VI) said it in a comic relief segment.  But it's always a good idea, since almost every politician since Henry VI has been a lawyer (90%)and/or a soldier (30%).  Killing either sort should be classed as self defense by any taxpayer.  (But the judges [law students who get to grade their own papers] are also paid with taxes, so you know how that decision will go).
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_