[Coco] Linux RBF filesystem support

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 12:26:35 EDT 2008

Chuck you are simply an ass.
The point is that you have no right to be going around calling people a
retard.
It certantly isn't needed in a group like this. You can type forever, you
will never be justified in doing so.
Like I said "who gives a shit about you anyway" and lets add "or your
views".

Charlie

news:1225111153.13182.106.camel at dev.serialtechnologies.com...