[Coco] [Color Computer] Fw: COCO materials

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 21:55:29 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Ortloff"
> As long as they ask $50 for a CoCo floppy drive on eBay, and they GET it,
> CoCos shouldn't have any problem avoiding landfills.

  Ignorance is bliss... except in this case.
  Most people don't know what they have and the value of it.

 I'm a pack-rat and I know(usually) what I have.  However, I do pack-rat
things that have absoulutely no value to anyone but myself.

  If I were to have a garage sale, I expect that I wouldn't sell much of
anything. Most of what I have that I would be willing to sell is useless to
most folks.

 Junk!

  If I don't want it anymore, it figures(in my world) that no one else would
want it either. It's only good for the price per pound once I'm done with
it.

  Folks that have no need for old things have no idea how much other folks
may have a need for those things.  The owners of these old things toss them
and those of us who want them lose out.

 It's sad.

 Recycle, re-use and RE-CLAIM!

 Now, if I could reclaim the exhaust from SUVs, I could drive my car to and
from work for free!.

.... well, almost

George