[Coco] This tickles me.... Update!.. It ain't so bad...

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 01:14:26 EDT 2008

 If you haven't read my previous post, please read the quoted part first.
-------------

 I took the little time it takes to figure this...

 I  checked the count at  this month's messages at 346. Then I deleted all
the BS that was NOT coco related and the result was 258 messages.

 That's only 88 messages! ( My decision on that). I'm probably not exactly
in-tune with everyone on that. I did delete all messages that I was involved
wiith, just to be sure I had no bias in this simple test.

 I suppose this isn't as bad as it appeared at first, because the related
massages aren't as loud as the BS... if you choose to read the BS.

 I don't, usually. However, 88 BS messages out of 346 results in about one
in four messages that we could do without.

 It ain't so bad.

George