[Coco] Linux RBF filesystem support

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Wed Oct 22 09:21:54 EDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 07:24:14AM -0400, Kenneth Schunk wrote:
> <thread snipped...>
>
> Ya know, I usually only lurk here, but it occurs to me that instead of
> trading insults via this mailing list you could "take it outside" and
> just flame each other using direct email addresses....

Once again, I resent the implication that I'm "trading insults".
The worst I've sent Chuck's way is that he is "thin-skinned WRT
sarcasm", and I originally tried to end the thread with a "vague
smile".  How rude of me!

Yet you tar us with the same brush...unbelievable!

John
--
John W. Linville		Linux should be at the core
linville at tuxdriver.com			of your literate lifestyle.