[Coco] f83 for the 6809 -- It'a Alive!

Chuck Youse cyouse at serialtechnologies.com
Sun Oct 19 19:43:09 EDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-10-17 at 13:21 -0700, tim lindner wrote:

> Sometimes I think I mouth-off like this just so smarter people than I
> can put me in my place. :)
>
> A version of DSKCON that is relocatable and doesn't use predefined
> variable address would be nice.

Hah, I with you on this one, Tim, it's probably best just to rip the
appropriate routines.  A change of disk controller isn't terribly
important, that should require just new Forth words, much like OS-9
would require a new driver.  Reason being that if you're using Forth,
you're presumably not looking for much compatibility.

C.