[Coco] AR archive program source

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Fri Oct 17 16:10:00 EDT 2008

In Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 12:45 PM, Bill Barnes <da3m0n_slay3r at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Looking for the source code for the OS-9 AR archive program (Carl Krieder was the author I believe)... Was the source code ever released? (Want to port it to DOS/Windows)

There is an ar2 command in the toolshed package. It was written by
Carl Krieder. I'm not sure but I think it is compatiable with ar.

There is a Window/MSDOS binary already on the download page. But if
you can help produce binaries for the currrent versions of the other
tools we are more than glad to accept your help.

<http://sourceforge.net/projects/toolshed/>

Rober Gault and I have been emailing back and forth trying to solve
building issues. But it is slow going. I'm a Mac/Unix guy and he has
been feeding me errors as they come up. He has been using the MINGW
tool set.

--
tim lindner
tlindner at macmess.org