[Coco] 1985 Magazine Archive is now online

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Sat Oct 11 11:35:03 EDT 2008

I use Netfirms Advantage for all of my websites, just one monthly fee,
and the different sites all share the same space and bandwidth.  Now
maybe people have reasons for rapid share that I will leave for
another discussion.  Personally I think that for $10 per month 2
terabytes of data transfer per month is pretty good.

I did not include my link to Netfirms that would give me some kick
back if you sign up because well that would seem self serving ;).

Some quick stats for the hosting accounts at Netfirms.

NETFIRMS PLUS
$4.95/mo on 1-Year Billing
Diskspace
10 GB