[Coco] 1985 Magazine Archive is now online

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat Oct 11 07:49:15 EDT 2008

In my case, RapidShare says that I have reached my limit for a free user.  And I can guarantee that La Esposa will not approve use of the credit card to get a real account.  The dollar/Euro exchange rate is tanking anyway (it will eventually stabilize, since both are fiat currencies, backed only by faith in the governments that issue them and I have even less faith in governments than gods, and that started at zero).
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_

The two halves of the ruling Party are arguing over who gets to be the Top this time.  Either wins, Top or Bottom, they both win by the situation.  For us individuals, BOHICA.

From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net>