[Coco] XRoar emulator for Amiga

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Thu Oct 9 16:30:38 EDT 2008

From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net>
> On Wednesday 08 October 2008, wdg3rd at comcast.net wrote:
> >From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net>

> >> Unforch, my miggy died nearly 10 years ago.  But I can't quite bring
> >> myself to bury it, and its not stinking up the basement (yet)
> >
> >Silicon-based lifeforms rarely produce decay products objectionable to the
> > nostrils of carbon-based lifeforms.  Terry Pratchett assures me that the
> > reverse is true.  (There is sometimes a noxious aroma _during_ the demise,
> > but careful use of a fire extinguisher drowns that out).
>
> Ah yes, Terry would have explored that quite well for our amusement.

Indeed he has.  Most explicitly in his novel _The Truth_.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_

The two halves of the ruling Party are arguing over who gets to be the Top this time.  Either wins, Top or Bottom, they both win by the situation.  For us individuals, BOHICA.