[Coco] XRoar emulator for Amiga

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Wed Oct 8 21:46:25 EDT 2008

You have to do that anyway, to _legally_ get the ROM images.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_

The two halves of the ruling Party are arguing over who gets to be the Top this time.  Either wins, Top or Bottom, they both win by the situation.  For us individuals, BOHICA.

From: Joel Ewy <jcewy at swbell.net>