[Coco] Disto super II 4in1 adapter.

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Tue Oct 7 21:50:59 EDT 2008

Roger -
an RTime, has a clock, and that 17x2 header, which is a parallel.
A 3-in-1, has the clock, the 17x2 header parallel, and then a 4x2 (I think) right behind the 17x2, which is a serial
A 4-in-1 I haven't actually SEEN.... but I assume there's gotta be a SCSI connector somewhere... it's RTC/Ser/Par/SCSI

As you all know, I've been whining here, coco3.com forums, vintage-computer, cctalk, and about everywhere else,
looking for one :)

Tony