[Coco] Older drives smaller than 1G.

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 22:09:34 EDT 2008

On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 3:34 AM,  <wdg3rd at comcast.net> wrote:

> Prefer .45 (1911) for close up, and my Marlin (old-fashion lever gun) for range.  (I've got one good eye, and I prefer iron sights, but my .308 has a good old Bushnell).
>
> Sean, that is also one of my own favorite avocations.  But I've got little use for .223.  OK for poodle-shooters.  Works great on disks, no tactical function except when you have a political reason to lose troops (common during 'Nam, pandemic in Iraq).

Going off topic a bit...  .223 is very useful if you want an 'evil
black rifle' that ticks off the gun-grabbers.  They look so scary!

Haven't tried my 1911 with the hard drive targets, I assumed it
wouldn't penetrate much.

I was actually at a machine-gun shoot today.  Got to fire the
full-auto gun they use in Stargate SG1!  (FN P90)
That and a Barrett .50 caliber.  Those are awesome.