[Coco] Question about List Operation

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Fri Oct 3 15:35:24 EDT 2008

Check your sent items, and make sure that you sent the e-mail from the
account you registered for the list from.  I have had this problem in the
past, and still occasionally try to send to the list from one of my other
e-mail accounts, then wonder why the post never shows up or gets a response.

Everytime that happens, I have always found an e-mail address in the from
field that is not the one I registered to the list with.

I am of course presuming you use multiple e-mail accounts in one mail
client.

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 2:26 PM, LinuxRules <Linux-Rules at austin.rr.com>wrote:

> This AM, I posted (continuing a thread) but did not see the post
> appear. I waited several hours - in case mail was busy - and reposted
> the same text. That one has not appeared either.
> And neither one has bounced...... ...Hmmmm.....
>
> So there seems to be a problem somewhere in the loop. Can you
> tell if you received my posting(s) today? I know that my email is
> going out to family members OK, but that may not be conclusive.
> Unfortunately.
>
> Hopefully, I can get a clue as to whether the problem is on my end,
> your end, or some where between...........
>
> thank you
> john dumas

Regards,

Ryan Pritchard