[Coco] 6809 vs 6309 - 6309s for sale

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Wed Oct 1 08:42:28 EDT 2008

Chris,

Actually most purchase the Pro-Tector+ which then takes the uP down to
$27, then they  buy a spare which then lowers the price down to $24.

Anyone that is installing a HD63x09EP, I highly recommend doing what
Tandy should have done, buffer the uP. The Pro-Tector+ is a cheap
insurance policy with a one time return.

So is it a deal?

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9