[Coco] Tim Lindner or Boisy, os9.exe

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Oct 27 21:04:50 EDT 2008

Tim or Boisy,

The version of os9.exe I have hopefully is the latest copy for Windows.

The problem I'm seeing is os9.exe reports ERROR #248 when I supply
full pathnames for the source file amd/or destination virtual disk.

For example:

os9 copy -r "c:\Program Files\Rainbow
IDE\Projects\CoCo\RMA\Files\main.r" "c:\Program Files\Rainbow
IDE\Projects\CoCo\RMA\Disks\test.dsk","main.r"
ERROR #248

Now, if I set my current directory to c:\Program Files\Rainbow
IDE\Projects\CoCo\RMA", the following works fine:

os9 copy -r "Files\main.r" "Disks\test.dsk","main.r"

In finding this bug, I may have found an improvement to my software
(or not).  I like to supply full pathnames to the called compilers,
assemblers, linkers, and imaging tools, but now I think I'll leave it
an option via a checkbox somewhere to pass relative or full paths for
the filenames that go in the command strings.

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com