[Coco] LCD monitors with VGA converter box.

Jim Cox nutz4coco at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 12:58:12 EDT 2008

I would like to ask a CoCo related question and I am hopeing this message
does get lost in all the flaming and bashing going on :-(

I finally have my CoCo set up where I can actually use it and I have both a
NED MultiSync XV15 CRT monitor and a 15 inch LCD monitor available to use
for the system.  In the past when I tried to use the LCD monitor with the
VGA converter box, the LCD monitor always had trouble syncing up after a
reset.

The CRT monitor works find, but is a major space hog.  Has anyone else tried
an LCD monitor and experienced issues with syncing up to the VGA converter?
If so, did you find a work-around?

-Jim Cox
http://miba51.blogspot.com/
http://cloudymidnights.blogspot.com/