[Coco] Video at the CoCoFest!

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 24 00:29:20 EDT 2008

To all
I don't remember who brought up the subject or if anyone replied to the
person.
They asked about streaming a video at the fest. Well I for one don't
have the equipment or the knowledge on how to do this.
I don't recall anyone at the Glenside meeting say they know how to do it
either.
So. If someone wants to set up a video of the Fest and/or seminars, you
are welcome to do it.
I'll try to be involved enough to keep it running, but you will need to
set up a small group to do it your selves.
Can we put it on a servo so the viewer can move it around?
Email me and we will discuss it.
Brian

--
Brian Goers
Glenside Vice-President of Special Events

The 18th Annual “LAST” Chicago CoCoFEST!
Will be held March 28 & 29 2009
Holiday Inn & Suites Elgin.