[Coco] [Fwd: COCO materials]

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 21 19:50:17 EDT 2008

I received the attached message from Fr. Joseph Neiman, who not only has
Coco hardware to give away or sell but also:
"Robert: Thanks for your reply. Any way you can help me spread the word,
I would appreciate. I hesitate to throw out all this stuff. I have
several years of Rainbow and Hot Coco magazines and a lot of stuff that
other Coco users gave me in the past. If I can't find someone
interested, it will all be tossed."

If anyone has an interest in what Fr. Joseph has, please send him e-mail
and make him a reasonable offer.

"Fr. Joseph Neiman" <jneiman at btc-bci.com>