[Coco] WasL Ramdisk under NitrOS9

Ed Orbea ed.orbea at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 17:45:05 EDT 2008

I am attempting to follow the directions/suggestions contained in the
above referenced thread so as to update my current VHD to the current
version of NitrOS9
I am using VCC 1.4 on a Windows XP (SP3) laptop
My VCC configuration has
Slot 4: FS502.dll
Slot 3: Harddrive.dll
Slot 2: Empty
Slot 1: Empty
Slot 4 is selected as active
NitrOS9.VHD is mounted in H0
A 6809 processor is being emulated as normal speed (no acceleration)
The FD controller is set for RGBDOS

When I execute a hard reboot, I get Robert Gault's default screen with
the 5 options, but the cursor never dsiplays a OK prompt. Any input from
the keyboard is ignored.

When I do not use RGBDOS and use a Boot VHD disk in drive d0, I can boot
NitrOS9, and access /h0, thus my question.

WHan do I need to do/change/configure to allow VCC to "basically" boot
NitrOS9 without a floppy drive using RBGDos and DOS253?

Thanks