[Coco] Question about List Operation

LinuxRules Linux-Rules at austin.rr.com
Fri Oct 3 15:26:30 EDT 2008

This AM, I posted (continuing a thread) but did not see the post
appear. I waited several hours - in case mail was busy - and reposted
the same text. That one has not appeared either.
And neither one has bounced...... ...Hmmmm.....

So there seems to be a problem somewhere in the loop. Can you
tell if you received my posting(s) today? I know that my email is
going out to family members OK, but that may not be conclusive.
Unfortunately.

Hopefully, I can get a clue as to whether the problem is on my end,
your end, or some where between...........

thank you
john dumas