[Coco] Bluetooth on the Model 100 - any chance of getting this to work on the COCO?

Boisy Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Tue Nov 25 17:40:49 EST 2008

Torsten,

I don't preannounce products, but since you asked, I have incorporated
Darren A's code into an internal test version of DriveWire that brings
the CoCo 3 up to 115.2K and the CoCo 2 to 57.6K.  It works, although
there is a bit more work to do.  As time allows, I plan on finishing
it up, but I am ultra busy at the moment with work, so it doesn't
officially exist at the moment.

That said, I see no reason why a wireless connection wouldn't work.