[Coco] CoCo 3 patch question

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Nov 25 09:15:35 EST 2008

Roger

There are three places that the Disk Basic Code is patched.

Patch 28 - $C0C6 of the Disk ROM Version 1.0. This points to the
Copyrigght flash screen. that needs updating. This patch is only
implemented if the disk ROM is version 1.0

Patch30 - $C0D9 is the patching of Disk basic V1.1 Copyright screen.

Patch29 - $C8B4 of the Disk basic Version 1.1 ROM and is 11 bytes long.
This is the Keyboard Patch. It stores 11 NOPs.

james