[Coco] Was Star Trek ever ported to the Coco?

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 10:28:50 EST 2008

Oops... forgot to add another... also look for two files in the same
directory:

C-TREK.TXT
C-TREK.BAS

The text file has some reference information on the game. The BAS file is a
tokenized Basic file so it won't open on an ASCII viewer. Game intended for
the CoCo 1 & 2, it will probably run in the CoCo 3. This one I have not
tried... yet.

-=[ Rogelio ]=-