[Coco] Was Star Trek ever ported to the Coco?

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 15:53:16 EST 2008

There were quite a bit of Star Trek themed games and adventures written for
the CoCo since the VDG only days (CoCo 1 & 2), so the screen size was barely
a hurdle to worry about.

The games most of them were not titled "Star Trek' per se, maybe following
the usual way of re-branding the game/program title to avoid any possible
legal issues. I know I have a couple of those games somewhere along my
library - it id very likely to find such games on the public domain software
respositories (like RTSI's).

-=[ Rogelio ]=-