[Coco] CoCo-chat

Jim Cox nutz4coco at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 11:35:41 EST 2008

Hi Roger,

I remember on several occasions helping you test the site by having multiple
systems up and running, each with at least one browser session logged in to
the site. With the new policy of requiring user accounts to access the site
I won't be able to do that any more.

I understand that in the past you had some problems with people hacking the
site, so I more than understand the reason to require IDs.

Cheers,

-Jim Cox
http://miba51.blogspot.com/
http://cloudymidnights.blogspot.com/