[Coco] Complete T&D Software Archive Now available!!

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Thu Nov 13 23:04:51 EST 2008

Well, I don't want my comments regarding my lack of understanding of
Rapidshare methods of operations to be mistaken as complaints about the
content.  IMO the archiving of every facet of our favorite computer is a
very important task.  I only regret that I don't have the time to contribute
as much as I want to.

A Large Thank You and tip of the hat, to those who have put their time,
effort, equipment and hard earned money into this preservation of history.

Bruce W., Quietly and delightedly, downloading files around classes, odd
jobs and the occasional nap.