[Coco] Penguin problems...

Michael Robinson deemcr at robinson-west.com
Thu Nov 13 03:47:02 EST 2008

http://nick.typepad.com/blog/2006/04/born_to_code_pa.html

Appears to be a site that the author of Penguin has put up.
Great, the problem is there's no way to contact him through it.
It seems that Nick Bradbury really wants to cartoon and beyond
that I don't think he particularly likes email which probably
explains why the site doesn't give contact information.

If there's an archive I can access that has Penguin with the
missing code, that'd be great.  While we're at it, anyone have
an electronic version of the beloved Rainbow magazine?  This
would be a great mueseum piece and it would be extremely useful
for people like me who have aging Rainbow magazines with all the
errors in them.