[Coco] How hard would it be to adapt Peekbot to CoCo Disks

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 18:03:50 EST 2008

No worries. I am having one of my cranky old man days. I suppose the project is more suited to the other vintage computer disk images because they have so many that it does become tedious to download hundreds or even thousands of disk images when you dont know what is on those disks. I would think the next step in his project would to have an online searchable index so if your looking for a specific file it will tell you what disk image that single file or set of files you searched for is on.

I suppose one use for the coco disk images could be used offline to do a batch read of disk images and dump the contents out to a file or printer. I have tons of coco disk images with names like games01.dsk, games02.dsk that I would love to run through some type of batch processor that would give me a file of the contents to work with.

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **