[Coco] EPROM eraser wanted

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Nov 11 22:56:13 EST 2008

Roger

A simple eraser could probably be made from a small, 10 watt or so max,
black light bulb and a timer. Some simple housing to enclose the bulb and
light fixture could be cobbled together to house the whole thing. Wont be
pretty.

You may have to experiment on distance between the bulb and the chip
along with erase time depending on the bulb wattage.

james