[Coco] f83 for the CoCo, Update and a laundry-list of questions.

Bill Barnes da3m0n_slay3r at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 09:22:13 EST 2008

Simple and elegant. It would also help to avoid the problem, at least first time around, of switching out the disk for an exact copy.

Ah the things we programmers need to do to "idiot proof" a user's experience. Most of us know not to switch out a disk with open files... but some may have a "blonde moment" about it.

-Later!   -WB-    -- BABIC Computer Consulting.