[Coco] f83 for the CoCo, Update and a laundry-list of questions.

Bill Barnes da3m0n_slay3r at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 09:04:10 EST 2008

Ideas to find a CRC generator: Look at the XModem/CRC, YModem, or ZModem file transfer protocols of yester-year They had a 16-bit CRC if I remember correctly. However a good hashing algorithm may provide another type of CRC or similar unique ID too. There also may be other resources besides these.

-Later!   -WB-    -- BABIC Computer Consulting.