[Coco] List still alive?

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat Nov 8 17:01:22 EST 2008

From: Christopher Hawks <chawks at dls.net>
> Steven Hirsch said the following on 11/08/2008 08:48 AM:
> > Just checking.  Haven't seen any postings for almost a week.
>
> 	36 hours isn't quite a week, but, it has been eerily quiet...
>
> --
> Christopher R. Hawks
> HAWKSoft
> Linux: because a PC is a terrible thing to waste
> 	-- ksh at cis.ufl.edu put this on Tshirts in '93

Some of us have day jobs.  I love the Color Computer but I also have to pay property taxes.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

I thought about being diplomatic and polite.  Honest, I really did.  But while I was thinking about it, I accidentally bumped the button that puts my mouth on autopilot, because it said, "That's a load of crap, Captain, and you know it".    Jim Butcher, _Small Favor_