[Coco] Upcoming Software Archive Update

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 08:47:15 EST 2008

I have a subscription to rapidshare (which is different than the rapidshare.de) which gives members 500GB (yes that GB) of storage per account so that is why I am using them as the file hoster

Have car troubles here but will get the uploads done very soon.

Derek

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **