[Coco] MS Office 2003

Brett Heath bkheath at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 12:44:46 EST 2008

Any friends nearby with the same version of Outlook?

Not sure if this will work on a particular App (or even if it still
works at all) but I used to
run a lab full of Win 95 machines and they didn't care if the key used
was the specific
one sent out with that copy, only that it was a valid key.

Anyway, you could maybe use the key from a friend with the same
version of Outlook
to get yours running until you can get access to the "real" key. I
don't know about the
legalities of this though.

HTH

Brett K. Heath