[Coco] Retro computer, somewhat similar to CC1/MC-10.

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 13:20:09 EST 2008

This is probably an FPGA running a "custom" processor design. They
don't have any kind of information on how to program it other than by
using the BASIC interpreter. The BASIC has some serious limitations:

Only single-character variable names
Program lines and strings are limited to 79 characters
Single dimensioned arrays with a maximum of 256 elements
No ELSE clauses in IF THEN statements
Cannot use a varibale name in NEXT to override nesting

On the plus side, it allows expressions in GOTO and GOSUB statements
and appears to support 24-bit integers in addition to 32-bit floating
point numbers.

Darren

---