[Coco] Linux RBF filesystem support

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Nov 2 10:07:30 EST 2008

On Sunday 02 November 2008, wdg3rd at comcast.net wrote:
>Dayum, Gene, but I hope I look that good when I reach that age.  Actually, I
> wish I looked that good now, and I'm only three years into my second
> half-century. --
>Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

Thanks for the flowers Ward, but this morning I'm not sure.  I spent a goodly
portion of yesterday either standing on a couple of orbital sanders (one with
100 grit, one with 220) trying to remove a botched finish on the glued up
cherry plank I'm going to use as the tv shelf in this entertainment center,
and after getting it almost good enough to stain (but you have to try the
stain before you can see the bad places) going all the way to 400 grit using
a 2x4 I'd run through the planer to make it flat for a sandpaper form & that
took several hours of hand sanding, stopping about every 2 minutes to vacuum
both the shelf and the sandpaper to keep it from clogging, I did re-stain it.
Then it was about 8ish and Dee was bowling so I went to the local chinese
place for a couple plates of their chicken & broccoli & by the time I walked
back to the truck, I was so sore in every joint it took 2 beers and 4
naproxin sodiums to get to sleep. And I'm still all stove up this morning.

Getting old is NOT for wusses.  The only way I'll feel better is to get
moving, and work some of the sugar off (192 just now) but its gonna take 2
cups of green tea to accomplish that this morning.  Gotta have both eyes open
simultainiously to walk safely you know. :)
[...]
>> of me & the missus from spring '04, so its a bit dated.  We need to get a
>> more recent one taken.

I took that one with the self timer, hence the somewhat low angle as it was
sitting on the banister of the front deck, so there isn't an excuse not to do
it again, just haven't really looked for my round tuit, too busy with other
stuff.  The beard then was an all winter effort, right now its under an inch
as I just started on this winters beard about 6 weeks back.  Scruffy too IMO.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)