[Coco] Linux RBF filesystem support

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Nov 1 22:47:51 EDT 2008

On Saturday 01 November 2008, David Hazelton wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:

>>> All linux house here, and a quick search of yumex's offerings didn't find
>>> JAlbum.
>>>
>>> I have been playing some with Amaya, but that has a very steep learning
>>> curve. I just found I have bluefish installed & maybe I can cobble up
>>> something in it.  OTOH, a quick google search found it, & its dl'ing bow.
>>
>> But JAlbum crashed early in the install, so I have NDI if it works or not.

>> 07:23
>
>Did you Try Gallery there is a Version 1 which is pretty basic and a
>version 2 which needs SQL
>I run Version 1, not enough pictures to justify a photo Album running
>off Mysql.....Maybe later.
>
>~David Hazelton

Gallery?  Sorry, never heard of it till now.  But I do have a half hearted
start. In <http://gene.homelinux.net:85/gene> you will find a first pass at a
mostly test web page, with links to the directories, which I haven't done
anything to yet.  Click on the only .html file there.  I used a pix of me &
the missus from spring '04, so its a bit dated.  We need to get a more recent
one taken.

The program I used is KompoZer, apparently part of the KDE GUI accessory's.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)