[Coco] Trouble with drivewire...

Michael C. Robinson deemcr at robinson-west.com
Fri Nov 21 20:20:39 EST 2008

I run the drivewire server on a 486 DX2 66 running Windows 98se.

I've noticed that dsk images loaded in virtual drive 1 won't read
where moving them to virtual drive 0 fixes the problem.  Has anyone
else run into trouble using virtual drive 1, 2, or 3?

Some examples include Donkey Kong, Pacdude, Mythology, ChessIQ...

Aside from this,
Does anyone know where I can get a working copy of Three C's Project
Power Stones of Ard II?  I have the manual and a corrupt disk of it.
How about dungeons of daggorath?  I used to have a cartridge copy of
Dungeons of Daggorath but I don't anymore.  I also have a worn out
copy of Diecom products Gauntlet II.